In partnership with our parents and community, we are committed to connecting students to their future through academic excellence, developmental responsiveness, and social equity.
Unit 4 News
- Join us for the Edison Middle School Renovation Community Info Night May 8
- Building projects website gets user-friendly refresh
- Join us April 18 for the Franklin STEAM Academy Open House and STEAM Night
- Two administrative appointments approved by Unit 4 Board
- Join us for the South Side Groundbreaking on April 4
Jefferson Middle School is located on a 40-acre tract of land at Sangamon Street and Crescent Drive in Champaign, Illinois. Built in 1960 as a junior high school, Jefferson changed to a middle school during the 1977-78 school year. Recently, Jefferson has received building upgrades to improve the school’s energy efficiency, including new windows and a geothermal heating and cooling system.