In partnership with our parents and community, we are committed to connecting students to their future through academic excellence, developmental responsiveness, and social equity.
Unit 4 News
- Champaign Educational Support Professionals and Board of Education reach tentative agreement on 3-year contract
- Annual Warm-A-Kid Coat Drive
- Unit 4 Named ISBE Gold Circle of Quality Recipient for Early Childhood Education
- Literacy Grants to Benefit Pair of Unit 4 Schools
- Edison Middle School Community Info Night Set For Sept. 18
Jefferson Middle School is located on a 40-acre tract of land at Sangamon Street and Crescent Drive in Champaign, Illinois. Built in 1960 as a junior high school, Jefferson changed to a middle school during the 1977-78 school year. Recently, Jefferson has received building upgrades to improve the school’s energy efficiency, including new windows and a geothermal heating and cooling system.