In partnership with our parents and community, we are committed to connecting students to their future through academic excellence, developmental responsiveness, and social equity.
Unit 4 News
- Frequently Asked Questions about Negotiations with Champaign Federation of Teachers
- Update on negotiations with Champaign Federation of Teachers
- Schools of Choice office has moved to Mellon Building as of November 7
- Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) releases new designations and 2018 Report Card
- Advanced Placement (AP) Success Continues
Jefferson Middle School is located on a 40-acre tract of land at Sangamon Street and Crescent Drive in Champaign, Illinois. Built in 1960 as a junior high school, Jefferson changed to a middle school during the 1977-78 school year. Recently, Jefferson has received building upgrades to improve the school’s energy efficiency, including new windows and a geothermal heating and cooling system.